The Types of Composite Decking we Supply.
At Composite Decking Ireland we tailor the product we supply to your specific requirements. For Domestic installations, we can supply Hollow decking boards in a choice of Medium or Narrow grooves. For Commercial installations, we will supply Solid Decking with Narrow grooves. A Narrow groove offers the highest anti-slip rating.
Medium / Hollow Profile Composite Decking
Medium Groove Solid Profile Composite Decking
SAiGE Contemporary Decking Range:
Our contemporary decking range is available in a choice of hollow and solid decking. The hollow range is more suitable for residential use but due to thicker wall structures, it can also be used for light commercial projects. Our hollow and solid decking range are the same finish and dimensions so can be used in conjunction with each other to use the solid boards for steps and edging. We also offer a composite Trim board 70mm x 10mm in 2.2m lengths which are used as an alternative facia board.
- Colours: Coffee | Charcoal | Oak | Grey.
- Type: Solid Decking for commercial and residential purposes (also great for edge boards & steps) and Hollow Decking for residential use.
- Profile: Mid Grooved Finish. The reverse of the decking board has a wood grained effect – whilst this can be used as an alternative side (or to create a picture frame effect) SAiGE Decking always recommends to use Groove side up as it is better for anti-slip and easier to maintain its original look.
- Dimensions: All our contemporary decking range of boards are available in 3.6-meter lengths are 143mm wide and 23mm high. At these dimensions, 2 boards or 7.2 linear meters of decking equates to 1 sqm of coverage. This also means that the hollow and solid boards can be used in conjunction with each other.
- Fixings: Solid Decking: Colour Coded Screws. Hollow: Stainless Steel Hidden Fixing Kits.